Stages
Liens
Club
Tournoi
Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Offres/demandes de services -> ugg outlet GETTIN DisCount ugg boots G STARTED FAQ

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 09, 2013 3:28 pm    Sujet du message: ugg outlet GETTIN DisCount ugg boots G STARTED FAQ Répondre en citant

GETTIN Uggs for sale G STARTED FAQS
What's included in your Digital SubscriptionYour Digital Subscription provides unlimited access to the premium content from The Australian that inspires and informs you - including news, business, politics, sport, lifestyle,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]ugg outlet[/url], personal finance and technology.WebsiteAccess the same in-depth news and insight from the newspaper plus exclusive subscriber-only content and website functionality.Try it nowMobile SiteEnjoy up-to-date news,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap ugg[/url], photos and videos optimised for your mobile. With clear menus and customisable views, navigate quickly to updates throughout the day.m.theaustralian.com.auAndroid AppSpecially formatted for the all 7 Android tablets, The Australian Android App allows you to easily navigate through news sections and exclusive content.Download nowBusiness Spectator Premium iPad appSpecially formatted for the iPad, Business Spectator iPad App allows you to easily navigate through the latest Business news and columnists from the Business Spectator.Download nowThe Australian iPad AppThe Australian iPad App is included with the Digital SubscriptionThe app features: Industry specific pages for Business, National Affairs, Media, Higher Education, Legal Affairs and more The Print Edition a full digital replica of the newspaper on your iPad Regular updates throughout the day The Print Edition a full digital replica of the newspaper on your iPad Latest videos from The Australian website Convenient offline browsing Simple online navigation Swipe and zoom articles to enlarge the font size Challenge yourself with Mindgames: Crosswords and QuizFor instructions on how to set up the iPad app go to Setting up your devicesThe Australian Android AppThe Australian Android App is included with the Digital subscription.The app features: Read top stories from the paper and website Industry specific pages for Business, National Affairs, Media, Higher Education, Legal Affairs and more Optimised for your 7 tablet Share stories through email or Facebook Convenient offline browsing To access The Australian's content on your Android sign up for a Digital subscription.For instructions on how to set up the Android app go to Setting up your devicesBusiness Spectator Premium iPad appBusiness Spectator Premium iPad app is included with the Digital subscription. Business Spectator Premium brings you the insights and analysis that matter into business, the economy, technology, markets and environmental business, as they happen.For instructions on how to set up the Business Spectator app go to Setting up your devicesSubscriber-only contentStay ahead with access to exclusive news stories with your Digital Subscription.Subscriber-only content is identified by the gold pass next to the article which turns to silver when you are logged in.Editorial insights and analysis from expert industry commentators.Including regular opinion columns, analysis and blogs, enjoy a deeper understanding of the issues.View the latest Opinion columnsLeading business coverage and international news partnersAccess the latest business coverage and exclusive content from The Australian and international partners The Wall Street Journal, The Times, MarketWatch, Dow Jones Newswires and Business Spectator.Plus receive expert commentary from leading industry journalists:View the latest Business coverageMind GamesChallenge and exercise your mind with sudoku, quizzes and crosswords, including The Sunday Times crossword every Saturday.View nowCartoonsEnjoy a lighter take on current affairs with the humorous galleries of Bleak, Nicholson, Kudelka and Lobbecke alongside the nation s leading news and analysis.View the latest Cartoon galleriesWebsite and mobileYou can login at any time by clicking the 'Login' button at the top of every page.You can log in with either your subscription login (sometimes referred to as your news+ account ) or your Social login. When you re logged in, your account name will appear at the top left of the page. If it s not there simply click the Login button which you ll find at the top of any page on the website and mobile site.To make things easier, click Keep me logged in on this device so your login details are stored securely for your next visit. But it might be safer not to click the box if you re using a shared computer.Using your Social loginYour Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+ logins will be the same across all devices unless you are logging in to The Australian iPad and Android Apps apps. Remember for the app,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap uggs[/url], you ll need to use your subscription login.iPad AppOnce you have downloaded The Australian app, simply enter your email and password when prompted. As long as you have a Digital Subscription, the iPad app is included and you won't need to pay through iTunes.Android AppOnce you have downloaded The Australian Android App, simply enter your username and password when prompted.The Android app is included with your Digital Subscription.Having trouble logging in and forgotten passwordCheck that you are using the exact email address and password you used to register for your Digital Subscription. Please note your login details are case sensitive.Your username is the email address you entered when you created your account. If you have #file_links[D:\keywords\url5.txt,1,S] forgotten the email address you provided in your account details please contact Customer Support on 1300 MY NEWS (1300 696 397).If you have forgotten your password, you will need to reset it. You will receive an email with a new temporary password and be prompted to update it upon logging in.Click to reset passwordYou can also update your password at any time by visiting the My Details section of the My Account page.Login to update passwordHoliday suspensions for Home DeliveryIf you re going to be away from home for a while you can put your delivery on hold.Just request a delivery suspension online through the 'My Subscriptions section in My Account and click the 'Manage' button. We ll extend your subscription for the amount of time you put it on hold and you won t be charged during the period of the suspension.Let us know at least 5 business days before you need your deliveries to be put on hold. If you re in WA, we ll need 10 days notice.If you d like help with this, please call Customer Support on 1300 MY NEWS (1300 69 63 97).Login to My AccountManaging your accountThe My Account page will allow you to view your subscription, update your personal details, credit card details and change your password.You can My Account from any page of the website, mobile site, iPad and Android apps.Login to My AccountPrivacy PolicyThe Australian recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of personally identifiable information collected about customers.Read Privacy PolicyThe Australian iPad AppYou can setup The Australian app on your iPad in two easy steps.1. Install the app on your deviceThe easiest way is to download the app through the App Store on your iPad. You can also download it onto your computer (PC or Mac) using iTunes and then transfer #file_links[D:\keywords\url4.txt,1,S] the app when you next sync your iPad.2. LoginOnce you have downloaded The Australian app, simply enter your email and password when prompted. As long as you have a Digital Subscription, the iPad app is included and you won't need to pay through iTunes. (Normally $12.99 per month.)The Australian Android AppYou can setup The Australian Android App on your Android 7 inch tablet in two easy steps.1. Install the app on your deviceDownloa #file_links[D:\keywords\url2.txt,1,S] d the app through the Google Play Store on your tablet.2. LoginOnce you have downloaded The Australian Android App, simply enter your email and password when prompted.The Android app is included in The Australian Digital Subscription.The Business Spectator Premium iPad appYou can setup the Business Spectator Premium app on your iPad in two easy steps.1. Install the app on your deviceThe easiest way is to download the app through the App Store on your iPad. You can also download it onto your computer (PC or Mac) using iTunes and then transfer the app when you next sync your iPad.2. LoginOnce you have downloaded the Business Spectator Premium app, simply enter your email and password when prompted. As long as you have a Digital Subscription, the iPad app is included.Computer and laptopAccessing The Australian via your computer or laptop is easy. Just go to www.theaustralian.com.au via your web browser and login for full access to subscriber-only content.Recommendation: Bookmark the website so it can easily be found for next time.View the websiteTo experience the full functionality of the website, we recommend you install the latest version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.Install ChromeInstall Mozilla FirefoxInstall Internet ExplorerInstall SafariTablet and mobileAs well as the iPad app, you can access the website in the internet browser on your tablet and your mobile.Recommendation: Bookmark the website so it can easily be found for next time.View on your tablet View on your mobileSocial LoginWhy would I log in with my Social Network and can I link it to my news+ account?With social logins there is one less password to remember, plus you can switch seamlessly between sites in our network. If we see that you already have a news+ account, we'll suggest that you link this #file_links[D:\keywords\url5.txt,1,S] to your social login. This means that you can use a single login to use the social features and to access everything included in your news+ subscription except for the iPad applications, where you need to use your email address and news+ password.Your news+ password is in the confirmation email you received when you registered the first time with news, or you can reset it anytime using the forgotten password link on login pages.What is the Activity Bar?At the top of every story page, you'll see the Activity Bar here you can see the stories your friends are reading and your recent activity.We'll only share stories you read with your contacts when they visit sites on our network. We'll never post to your Social Network without your permission.What does the Activity On/Off toggle do?When you switch the Activity toggle to 'On', you can discover all the best in news and entertainment with your friends stories you read will be shared with your friends and they'll share stories with you too.Find out more hereShare on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+The Share menu on the website provides links to Twitter, LinkedIn, Fac #file_links[D:\keywords\url3.txt,1,S] ebook, Google +, and email. Share links to The Australian articles, galleries and videos with colleagues and friends.To share a story on Twitter or Facebook, click Tweet , Recommend , or G+1 at the top of the article, and then login to share a link through your account.Share options are also available on the mobile site and tablet. Look out for these symbols.Save storiesHover your cursor over a story and a + will appear in the corner. Clicking this will bring up a box with a Save for later button. Saved stories appear #file_links[D:\keywords\url4.txt,1,S] in the top blue toolbar under your login name. You can see how many stories you have saved via a red button next to Saved Stories in the toolbar.How long does it take for Home Delivery to start?It might take up to 5 business days before your first delivery arrives. If you re in WA, please allow up to 10 business days.What if I forget my log in details?First check that you re using the same email address and password you used to register for your subscription (this is sometimes referred to as your news+ account ). Remember, your log in details are case sensitive. If you ve forgotten the email address you used, simply call Customer Support on 1300 MY NEWS (1300 696 397).If you ve forgotten one of your social account passwords for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+, you ll need to get in touch with them directly.If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it from any login screen. We ll send you an email with a temporary password, which you ll need to update when you use it to log in.You can also update your password any time you like. To do so, please visit the My Details section of My Account.View my accountWhat should I do if I ve forgotten my Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+ account p #file_links[D:\keywords\url3.txt,1,S] assword?If you ve forgotten one of your social account passwords for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+, you ll need to get in touch with them directly.In the meantime you can always log in with your subscription email and password (this is sometimes referred to as your news+ account .)Are my log in details the same no matter what device I m using?If you use your subscription details to log in, your email and password will be the same across all devices.Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+ log ins will be the same across all devices unless you re using our tablet apps. For those you ll need to use your subscription log in details (this is sometimes referred to as your news+ account .) Our developers are busily upgrading these so you ll soon be able to use social log ins too.What happens if my payment fails on my subscription?If your payment fails, we ll send you an email and ask you to update your details. Your subscription requires payment approximately 5 days prior to the commencement of each billing period, so you should have plenty of time to make the updates.We ll keep trying, but if we don t hear from you after a while, we ll simply cancel your subscription.How much notice do I need to give to cancel my subscription?Your digital access will be cancelled within 5 business days, but home delivery may continue for up to a further 5 business days. If in WA please allow up to 10 business days for deliveries to cease.Is my personal information secure?News strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the personally identifiable information of our customers. To read about how we take care of your personal information, please read our privacy policy.Read our privacy policy How can I contact customer support?If you'd like to contact us, you can use the email enquiry form when you log into My Account. You can find the form under Contact Us Help . Alternatively, you can call Customer Support on 1300 MY NEWS (1300 696 397).What do I get with news+ Lite Access?When you register for news+ Lite Access you re able to view a limited amount of The Australian s and news+ content over a period of time. Once you hit the news+ Lite Access content limit, you will be prompted toupgrade to one of our great value subscription offers. When you subscribe you ll be able to receive unrestricted access to The Australian and news+ sites. It only takes a few seconds to register for news+ Lite Access, and it's free.Where can I learn more about becoming a subscr #file_links[D:\keywords\url1.txt,1,S] iber?We have a range of subscription offers available that will give you access to The Australian plus the range of news+ sites. Have a look at what s included and find the right package for you.Learn moreWhat if I forget my log in details?First check that you re using the same email address and password you used to register for your subscription (this is sometimes referred to as your news+ account ). Remember, your log in details are case sensitive. If you ve forgotten the email address you used, simply call Customer Support on 1300 MY NEWS (1300 696 397).If you ve forgotten one of your social account passwords for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+, you ll need to get in touch with them directly.If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it from any login screen. We ll send you an email with a temporary password, which you ll need to update when you use it to log in.You can also update your password any time you like. To do so, please visit the My Details section of My Account.View my accountWhat should I do if I ve forgotten my Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+ account password?If you ve forgotten one of your social account passwords for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+, you ll need to get in touch with them directly.In the meantime you can always log in with your subscription email and password (this is sometimes referred to as your news+ account .)Are my log in details the same no matter what device I m using?If you use your subscription details to log in, your email and password will be the same across all devices.Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+ log ins will be the same across all devices unless you re using our tablet apps. For those you ll need to use your subscription log in details (this is sometimes referred to as your news+ account .) Our developers are busily upgrading these so you ll soon be able to use social log ins too.Can I put my Digital Subscription on hold?Because your digital access is available wherever you are, there is no need to put your Digital Subscription on hold. If your subscription includes home delivery, then you can suspend your subscription if you need to.Why am I having trouble viewing videos?To be able to play some videos, you may need to install Flashplayer. http://get2.adobe.com/flashplayer/Subscribers should also note that certain FOX SPORTS video content is only viewable within Australia.For more video trouble-shooting, visit our HELP pages.More helpWhat happens if I m out of the home delivery area?If for any reason we re unable deliver to your address, we ll get in touch to see if there s another address we can deliver to.If that s not an option, you can always subscribe to our digital service which provides unlimited access to the premium content from The Australian that inspires and informs you - including news, business, politics, sport, lifestyle, personal finance and technology. (Note a maximum of 7 devices can be logged into the same account at any one time). Otherwise, we can give you a refund. If we can t reach you within 10 days of your start date, we ll cancel your subscription and you ll get a refund too.If, at any time after commencing your subscription, your Home Delivery service ceases to be available, we ll go through the same process.How long does it take for Home Delivery to start?It might take up to 5 business days before your first delivery arrives. If you re in WA, please allow up to 10 business days.What happens if I move to a new address?If a home delivery service exists at your new address, you can transfer your subscription. Simply notify Customer Support at least 5 business days before your first redirection (if you re in WA, please allow 10 business days).Can I redirect my delivery temporarily or deliverto more than one address?Unfortunately we can t arrange a temporary redirect or arrange delivery to multiple addresses. But you can always put your deliveries on hold if you re headed on holiday.If I m away from home for a while, can I put my home delivery on hold?Yes. Simply request a delivery suspension online through the My Subscriptions section in My Account .If you d like assistance with this please call Customer Support on 1300 MY NEWS (1300 69 63 97).Visit my accountWhat happens to my billing during the suspension?We ll extend your subscription for the amount of time you put it on hold and you won t be charged during the period of the suspension.What do I do if I have a problem with my newspaper Home Delivery?Please phone Customer Support on 1300 MY NEWS (1300 69 63 97) and they ll do their best to resolve the problem.How can I contact Customer Support?If you d like to contact us, you can use the email enquiry form when you log into My Account. You can find the form under Contact Us Help . Alternatively, you can call Customer Support on 1300 MY NEWS (1300 696 397). Login to email customer supportAre my log in details the same no matter what device I m using?If you use your subscription details to log in, your email and password will be the same across all devices.Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+ log ins will be the same across all devices unless you re using our tablet apps. For those you ll need to use your subscription log in details (this is sometimes referred to as your news+ account .) Our developers are busily upgrading these so you ll soon be able to use social log ins too.What should I do if I ve forgotten my Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+ account password?If you ve forgotten one of your social account passwords for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+, you ll need to get in touch with them directly.In the meantime you can always log in with your subscription email and password (this is sometimes referred to as your news+ account .)Where can I update my subscription details?Visit My Account to view your subscription, update your personal details, credit card details and change your password.View my accountSocial network featuresFor questions regarding social accounts including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+, and your Digital Subscription, please visit our HELP section.More helpWebsite features and navigationFor questions regarding The Australian website, please visit our HELP section.More helpMobile features and navigationFor questions regarding The Australian mobile site, please visit our HELP section.More helpTablet features and navigationFor questions regarding The Australian iPad and Android apps, please visit our HELP section.More helpDigital Print Edition features and navigationFor questions regarding The Australian Digital Print Edition, please visit our HELP section.More help
相关的主题文章:

[url=http://metodistahispana.org/activity/p/499818/]cheap uggs Apple iPhone 5[/url]

[url=http://universe-24.com/blogs/posts/knicasl86]cheap ugg Edith[/url]

[url=http://www.lxsedu.net/E_GuestBook.asp]cheap uggs[/url]
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Offres/demandes de services
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: